We are on the hunt for an experienced Head of PR & Creative Communications to oversee all marketing activities here at Jelly London.
Established in 2006, Jelly London is a production company and illustration agency representing artists and directors all over the world. We create stand-out content across all media platforms, specialising in animation and illustration. We work with top advertising and PR agencies across the world as well as media companies and direct brands like Nike, French Connection, Bloomingdale’s, MOO, Cadbury’s and O2.
You will be joining a creative and energetic team to oversee the marketing, PR, social media and events activities at Jelly London with support from a marketing intern. Reporting directly to the Creative Director, you will work closely with the heads of our Illustration and Animation departments to promote Jelly’s talent and the projects we produce. The ideal candidate will be a great ambassador, have a passion and understanding for creative and have previous experience in PR and/or Marketing.
Day-to-day duties will include:
- Planning and executing a sales-driven marketing strategy to include campaigns and events to promote all aspects of Jelly London’s services
- Management of the Jelly London website
- Managing all social media channels and portfolio platforms
- Planning, producing and writing regular, engaging content and copy for social media and the blog
- Press: Writing and sending press releases, meeting with and keeping a good relationship with existing press contacts, as well as expanding our press list
- Events: Working closely with the marketing intern to plan, promote and execute a schedule of regular, monthly events at Jelly as well as additional events
- Artist support: Liaising with our talent roster to offer social media and marketing support
- Minimum 1-2 years of PR, marketing and social media experience
- Highly organised and great at admin
- Passion and understanding for animation and illustration essential
- Strong creative writing skills preferable
- Good communication skills
- Ability to motivate staff
- Strategic thinker with initiative, able to work independently as well as within a team
- Strong organisational skills and good time management essential.
If you would like to be considered for this role and believe you have the skills please email your CV and details to email@example.com